Já passou algum tempo desde que deixei de actualizar o Blog do spaces... Hoje ia tentar outra vez mas não sei porquê, a coisa não deu certo... No Mac não consigo fazer upload de imagens para o Spaces. Só aqui no Blogspot.
Por isso, cá estou eu com nova morada!
Prólogo
No outro blog, recebia por vezes comentários menos agradáveis sobre as minhas qualidades/edições gráficas. Fica desde já claro que qualquer alteração que faça nas imagens é puro entretenimento e não tem qualquer intenção de criar uma cena artística. Edito as imagens simplesmente porque me dá gosto vê-las editadas, modificadas, com um toquezinho extra de contraste ou cor... Nada de importante!
...
No que toca ao Blog, a este blog, quero ser mais literário, recorrer mais às palavras do que às imagens, já que é a área que me dá mais prazer. Não sei se vou ser muito negativo com os meus textos, às vezes sou... Pelo menos é o que me dizem em casa! O meu pai sempre me disse que eu era um poeta da lama. Talvez porque quando era mais novo escrevia poemas, todos escuros e falava muito de morte. Seria gótico ou pertenceria a um culto satânico noutra encarnação? :)
Agora trabalho num Antiquário. É um trabalho porreiro. Faz-se pouco, tem ar acondicionado e umas cadeiras confortáveis. É bastante agradável. O que mais custa é o tempo, que teima em congelar naquelas horas de abafo e pseudo-claustrofobia. Mas nada que uma águinha não cure.
Um Abraço!


22 comentários:
Achei o espaço interessante, devias te dedicar ao jornalismo ou algo relacionado com a área.
Por vezes na vida tomamos decisões, que escrevem a nossa história de forma positiva. Apesar desses gestos estarem adormecidos eles fazem parte de nós.
Fica bem, e continua empenhado sobre aquilo que gostas, e vai mandando notícias.
You are so awesome! I do not think I've read a single thing like that before. So good to discover another person with some unique thoughts on this subject. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!
My blog post ... http://books.cat
Great article. I will be going through many of these issues as well.
.
my blog post ロレックスコピー
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
you will be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job,
have a nice weekend!
Look at my blog; ロレックス偽物
Wonderful article! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared around the net.
Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this submit higher!
Come on over and visit my site . Thank you =)
Here is my web page; スーパーコピー
[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/vitamin-c.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/11.jpg[/img][/url]
flower mound herbal pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/furosemide.htm pharmacy randolph afb tx [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/arava.htm]pharmacy chicago[/url]
ga pharmacy association http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/plavix.htm blue cross blue shield clinical pharmacy program [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/lukol.htm]lukol[/url]
ambien cr pharmacy online http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/levaquin.htm ottway pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/medrol.htm]aetna specialty pharmacy[/url]
good life pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/kytril.htm pharmacy 1 drug and food rewards card true cash [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/famvir.htm]famvir[/url]
Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
My site :: エアジョーダン シューズ
I absolutely love your site.. Pleasant colors &
theme. Did you develop this website yourself?
Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my own site and would like to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Cheers!
My site ... Replica Watches
I think this is among the most important information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
Check out my weblog Replica Watches
I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also go to see this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from newest news update.
Feel free to visit my site: Replica Watches
Way cool! Someveryvalid points! I appreciate youpenning thiswrite-upplus therest of thewebsite isverygood.
""O problema derivado da quest�o""Wow,awesomeblog layout!
How long have you been blogging for? youmakeblogging look easy.
The overall look of yoursiteiswonderful,let alonethe content!
My web site: ナイキ シューズ
Good day I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really
found you by error, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for
a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute
but I have bookmarked it and also added in
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read much more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.
Stop by my web page; Replica Watches
My partner and Istumbled over herecoming from adifferentpageand thought Imightcheck things
out. I like what I see soi am justfollowing you. Look forward tolooking intoyour
web pagefor a second time.""O problema derivado da quest�o""Thanksforanotherinformativesite.
Whereelsemay justI getthatkind ofinfowritten in suchan idealmeans?
I haveaventurethatI'mjustnowrunningon, andI'vebeenat thelookout for
suchinfo.
Visit my homepage - ナイキ シューズ
http://hermesbirkin.citationguide.net hermes handbags Outlet hermes handbags paris
Hi, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was helpful.
Keep on posting!
Here is my blog post; Replica Rolex Watches
Thank you, I've recently been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I've
discovered so far. However, what about the conclusion?
Are you sure about the source?
Feel free to visit my homepage ... kay-daemmer.de
I was able to find good info from your blog posts.
Look at my web site http://theantijoy.blogspot.fr/2009/08/defymafia-jewellery.html
This is the right site for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.
You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really
would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject
that has been discussed for decades. Excellent stuff,
just excellent!
My homepage :: christian louboutin shoes
You can definitely see your skills in the article you write.
The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart.
Also visit my web site - Replica Rolex Watches
Hello very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .
. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I am satisfied to find numerous useful info right here within the publish, we'd like develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.
. . . . .
My web blog :: Replica Rolex
I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but
now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for articles,
thanks to web.
Feel free to visit my page: Replica Watches
You're so interesting! I do not suppose I've read through a single thing like
that before. So great to find another person with a few unique thoughts on this issue.
Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that
is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!
Here is my web page; ルイビトン 格安
Enviar um comentário